Marked exists to mobilize the Church to engage in a Biblical response to marginalized women locally and globally.
This event will encourage every person in Oklahoma City to make tangible and long-lasting changes in their lives that positively impact women.
We are committed to offering the information and education we all need to understand how to serve women locally and globally. And, we believe the Church of Oklahoma City can lead the way in caring for the marginalized.
We’re simply a group of people who care about the treatment of women and are coming together to do something about it. We’re volunteers, mothers, teachers, nonprofit leaders, business owners–and we know everyone can make a difference when we are educated and aware.
MARKED IS MADE POSSIBLE BY OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS. SPECIAL THANKS TO BACKPACKS WITH A PURPOSE!
- Women should never be marked by statistics of death, torture or fear.
- Women should be marked by love, hope, and a future.
- We can accomplish this better together than apart.
- EVERY person can play a part in bringing love, hope, and a future to women.
- The Church of Oklahoma City can lead the way in caring for the marginalized.
WHAT IS MARKED?